Monday, June 13, 2011

Wedding Lindot_ 110611


Lindot is my coursemate back @ Poli PD. She get married last Saturday and her reception was at Felda Kemelah, Segamat, Johor. I went there with Coach A & Bear. Quite a journey I would say. I've been sleeping along the way-as usual =P.. When we reached there, the bersanding ceremony just ended & the bride+groom were changing their attire (modern) for the next even; cake cutting! The cake looks lovely, along with cutey cup cakes!
 We met Sarimah & Ain too.. Gheez.. Sarimah already have 2 children.. (Ketinggalan nampak er guweee.. T__T )
As soon as Lindot & her hubby out for the cake cutting ceremony, all friends and relatives gathered near her for photos taking! After that, back to the pelamin on the stage... n guess what, Lindot bring along her cats on her wedding day! There were 2 cages-left & right.. she called em "anak  bulus".. ehe.. cute n charming cats.. saw their awards too.. Lindot is totally a cat lover! Ehe.. Later, a performance by a group of Kuda Kepang started! My first! Ehe.. I've been hearing stories about the Kuda Kepang performance (Coach A said, it was a performance only, no special rituals involved.. ehe).. The musics & their costume, wow me.. ehe.. we forgot to bring along our cam, so, hoping for Bear's pics. Ehe..

Later, after wishing Lindot congrats and taking pics w her, we headed to Bekok. Mandi air terjun la bai! Ehe.. veryy cooollddddd beeerrrrrrrr! Ahaks.. but, the body get freshen up and I enjoyed it. Later, travel to Batu Pahat. Had Tomyyam Siakap before heading to Parit Raja. I was totally full & I felt asleep all the way. tried real hard to keep my eyes open, but, like a baby, I sleep like nobody business.. ehe..

after dat, headed back to Putrajaya.. Home sweet home.. =)

3 comments:

TiTi said...

hehe bestnye ade kuda kepang lagi! :D

Miz Jac said...

yuppp.. tp syg x bawak kamera.. ehe..

'arif said...

kuda kepang siap terbang tuu~

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates