Friday, July 15, 2011

Ring O Ring

My boss was chatting with her fren yesterday, pertaining to our first lady purchasing a ring worth million & tax free.. I overheard em talking (I was there, I have to listen! ehe) & it is was bought during the trip to LHR! omg omg.. dats totally expensive..
*meanwhile me, i don't have any rings! gotta hav 1 after disss! SURE! =)

Check dis out R=Rosmah, R=Ring


I always in love with dis kind of design.. I bought one (silver) few years back, but I'd lost it.. sayang tol.. ti nak kawen nak cari design mcm ni lah.. x semestinya diamond.. i can't afford it.. better spend d money wit other matters (although, kawen skali seumor idup)... hehehe

Now this one is sleek and simple.. Yet sophisticated.. Unfortunately, this is designed for men.. nay-nay-nay.. eheh..


4 comments:

PrincessEmo said...

cantiknyerrr ring yg no 2 tu...unik la... ^^

Miz Jac said...

ha ah.. kannnn..? suke tengok.. ;)

TiTi said...

kak mah mmg suka bikin kontroversi, 24 juta boleh bayar bonus kite semua :D

Miz Jac said...

tp dgr2, kak mah cume 'tumpangkan' name die jer.. cincin tu bukan die punya...ntah la.. x abes 'menyiasat' lagi nih.. lol

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates