Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bake a cake

Last night, I finally made my 1st cake! Oreo Cheese cake. The recipe was taken from Siti. I bought the ingredients last Sunday, but didn't manage to find the crushed-Oreo. So, I bought the biscuits.. took the cream out.. and mashed it! hahahah.. Luckily Kak Siti (housemate) hav all utensils I need. Heh..

I think that I didn't follow the instruction very clear. The cake is kinda 'soft' and I bet there's something wrong somewhere. Biasala tu, first timer. Naluri buat kek tu xde lagi.. When I was little, I was banned from entering the kitchen (biscuit baking) by my mom. Since then, memang malas la nak campur tangan kalo buat kek or biskut.. heheh.. i prefer kemas umah jer.. :P

will upload d pics later..

daaa




5 comments:

TiTi said...

jd terlalu lembut camne?

Miz Jac said...

bahan B tu jd lembut sgt, mcm krim daa.. ahaks.. yg ct buat dulu pejal.. most likely sbab msuk kan skali air whipcream yg telah dipukul itu.. next time buat lagi.. ehe..

TiTi said...

next time ambik whip cream yg kental je, atau nak lagi senang beli yang dh siap bentuk botol, tinggal spray je :D

'arif said...

sedap2..yup, bhn B itu memang lembut..smpai rumah dah lembutt sgt..

Miz Jac said...

hahaha.. hye Coach A aka Uncle Yip Yip.. kuikuiui.. next time sy buat betterment yer.. glad u like it.. =)

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates