Friday, August 3, 2012

What a relieve!

Phew.. I've been uneasy few days earlier.. friends told me that the exam result will be released on 3rd Aug., which is today.. (very fast??) I waited for it & finally, straight to my email it goes! Although am not excel, but I'd passed all subject.. Yay!! Thanks to Coach A who never give up on me.. Friends that always to support and share my feelings.. Awwwhh you guys are wonderful~


Now.. what I'm sure to do next is, to reduce subjects taken for the next semester. I know how my brain works; fast and many-not me.. not young anymore and am not i used to be.. so,  lets start from scratch now JacJac! =)


Thanks God.. Thanks Mak n Apak.. Thanks sisters.. Thanks lecturers.. 


Nitey nite heart!

4 comments:

Nazz@Purple said...

Tahniah jac;)...=) rase lega sgt..

Unknown said...

Congrats 2u dear!!! Next week gonna b my turn. 7-8th Aug. Pray 4 me ya...:)

'arif said...

malas belajar kena rotan lepas ni~

Miz Jac said...

naz ~ Tahniah kat naz jugak.. yep.. saaangat lega.. ehe
ami ted ~ thanks sister.. you will do just great.. have faith in urself.. ;)
awak ~ atuttt! atutt! :P

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates