Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Request for favour

Am not good in this.. 

*why on earth all of my entries must start with unhappy intro? =D

Well.. I thought I can do it all by myself, but end up, circling in my own probs! Dateline is 2 days ahead.. but my head can't think of the solution. can't find the way out.. and it didn't trigger the nerves of supa ideas (like before)! My oh my! last solution was to drop and to 'postpone' it to another time! *bad idea* =(

So.. as suggested by Coach A-get some help! But of course, I'm a shy person.. so i did ask, but not to many.. so, i didn't get good response.. i ask my all-time-guru; youtube! it did kind inspire me a lil, but, still not good enough for me to kick start! my lecturer? errrr.. i didnt ask.. coz am scared.. (?).. <-- that was my excuse when I'm in primary school! :P

Aiyoo.. why is it so hard to ask for favour? If people ask for my help, I am more than glad to help. But when it comes to me-asking for other's help, I felt taken back.. Like, I am in good shape, got many resources--why need other's help? Can do myself what.. *i think thats Ms. Ego speaking* 

Gheezzz.. What should I do???? What should I do????

*wasteddddd*




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates