Friday, March 18, 2011

Color Printer in Pursuit ^^

I was planning to go to the Mines earlier in the evening, together with Coach A. I'd text him but, he didn't reply. I understand.. he must b occupied with his work. We didn't plan a thing for tonight so I thought the idea of asking him out to the Mines tonight be well-received. My intention was to look for a color printer; to ease me when it comes to printing out colored report/assignment. The one that I have now is a mono color, n I'm thinking of giving it away for 100bucks maybe.. (If  u r interested, let me know.. the price can be nego. hehehe..Brother HL2040) So I told my boss that I wana go to the Mines for the printer and ask her permission to punch out early (early? hahah). Luckily she let me go (thanks to Chicha who is willing to stay back.. ).. So, fully spirited to start the pursuit..

.........untiilll........

Later on, we chat over gtalk and he only noticed my sms by then. Prior to that, he got an appointment with a friend that evening. Of which, I know nothing about it. So, I'm kinda startled and dissapointed that time. It is not easy to get the permission home early.. And its gonna b long day after today. Coach A will be going home to kampung. I thought, I can spend my time with him tonight at the Mines for the "color-printer-mission".. that will b my happy hours; of which, enough for me to savor until his return.. Unfortunately, it didn't work dat way tonight. So I told him to carry on with the appoinment and me, go to the mall myself.

On my way there, I was keep thinking of the big mall, the so-many-people; so-many-shops.. and I'm alone.. I'm pretty scared going alone nowadays. I don't like big crowds, facing too many alternatives/choices, listening to the salesmen's craps.. so I divert my route to Warta instead. My first destination was that CD shop. M looking for the MS Project 2003 installer there. Not my luck tonight I guess. They only have the latest (Actually, I already download the thing, but trial version.. heheheh).. So I went up another level and stroll around. Went to the book shop, bought something. Later, to the computer shop. I saw boxes of printers outside.. no advert; no info on the products.. only the model name and price.. I look for the mouse too, but all are not my preferences.. So I ask the lady what they have in store (printers).. the one that have multifunction-print/scan/copy. She suggest me Canon MP258. Other than that HP2505. I asked her what are the differences between the 2 models; she said not much, only the colours. The price are the same. Size also similar. Her explaination made me stop asking, seems that she didn't try hard enough to convince me to buy it. [Is my face telling you I'm "broke"? hahaha.. that is a glimpse of her face that I can tell.. muahahhahaha..] At last, I leave the shop and said, "some other time".. :P

After that, I felt boring. I don't know what to do there anymore. I completed my mission; but I didn't get what I want (is it considered completed? hahaha) So I went out and thinking of having something from Mc'D drivethrough. I text Coach A. To my surprised, he is still at the office and only meet the friend later. So, he asked me to join him and I said OK. Had a dinner withe him, together with his friends.

After the Mantera Anjasmoro ended, we leaved..

done with the day now.. goodnite..

~17th March 2011~

5 comments:

TiTi said...

jac, jom join contest ni :D

http://bidadari-kayanganku.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-1st-giveaway-by-shida-dan-esya.html

Miz Jac said...

haha.. suda join.. tidak menang apa2.. hehehe

'arif said...

jom2..mari cari printer yok!

Miz Jac said...

joommm (tangan di dada)

Miz Jac said...

*Misi telah sempurna! Got myself a Canon MP258! ehe..

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates