Friday, March 4, 2011

I went to the National Zoo.. sometime ago..

I'm deleting my folders to reduce the disk space..
So, the best place to keep it is here..=D



*Tadaaa.. I'm herrrreeee!!

 *Urmm.. let's see how much is the entrance fee..

 *Occayy.. RM20/person..

 *Processing d tickets now..

*Occay.. water harvesting.. they came here already..

*the Hyppooo!

*Urmm.. forgot the name.. Ox kind la.. XD

*Beaver not Bieber! hahahah

*Whhooaaahh.. dats bigggg!

*Come come.. show me all you got..!

*Na na na na na.. U can't catch me.. hahaha..

*Hey Coach A.. planning to take dat innocent swan home?

*The leopard spending his leisure time like nobody business..

 
*Ehe.. Looks familiar and similar? hehehe


*After spending time with the animals, steamboat is just niceeee.. heheh

*I love animals.. see?

4 comments:

TiTi said...

wah lama dh tak gi zoo.. RM 20 mahal gak ek, ingat RM 10 je, tp kalau budak sekolah mesti free heheh :D

Miz Jac said...

tau xpe.. tp kene tunjuk MyKad.. ^^

'arif said...

bestnye..pasni kite nak pi mane plak? :)

Miz Jac said...

Aquaria! hehehehehe

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates