Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May once again... =)

Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me!!! Wheeeee..
I am officially 28 today! Yiippppeee..


^_______________^

  • Another 2 years of dateline.. Otherwise, I'll just call myself a lovely-hot-spinster who gave up with the bells ringing..
  • What I want for my birthday? Nothing.. I'm not a kid anymore.. It scares me more ade la! hahaha..
  • but.. a special treat for myself, why not? hehehe.. I'm thinking of giving myself this present.. heheheh..
  • Celebration? nayy.. waste of time waste of money.. (Im broke!).. hahahha

3 comments:

TiTi said...

Hepi besday Jac!
Moga panjang umur, murah rezeki & hepi always
You're another year older and another year wiser
Smile while you still have teeth! hehe :D

Miz Jac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miz Jac said...

Tengkiu bebehhh!! I still got my teeth, luckily.. heheheh.. cheerrrss!!

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates