Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

Coach A once said that I am  much alike Nobita. That was because I fall asleep easily; whenever, wherever I could, I'll just close my eyes and sleep (no snoring!). Recently, when we talked about childhood fairytales/stories, I asked him this, "In all of the characters, who do you think I'm best fit in?".. Without hesitation, he answered, "Sleeping Beauty!".. and i bet you know the reason why.. hahaha.. (dush dush Coach A!)

Now, we went to this furniture shop at Bangi last Sunday. And I'm very fond with this white bedroom set. Guess what, I'm getting a similar one! Hahah..


However...
When I reached home, I had a deep thought.
Does the set fit here? hahaha..
Janji sedap tido okeh?!
(Kak Shida must be bored listening to my mumbling of my old bed & now she wont listen to any of it anymore.. hihi)

6 comments:

TiTi said...

sgt lawa set itu :D
takpe suruh coach A belikan ^^

Miz Jac said...

hahaha.. dah selamat order.. tunggu kedai anto.. ehe

TiTi said...

wah bestnye! hehe lepas ni tido lebih lena :D

'arif said...

Coach A pi teman ngk je..lalala~ :P

'arif said...

fufuh...dah sampai katilnya yee..fuyyoo..~

Miz Jac said...

yaayy.. daa sampaiii.. kamar beraduku yang sangat indah.. heheh.. tapi msh skt badan.. patut amek ti-lam vo-nooo maya karin la ri tu.. hahahahha

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates