Friday, February 3, 2012

Lost and Found! =)

Remember my phone was lost @ AJL26? U know what, I got it back! Gazzillliiionnn thanks to Coach A!!! I don't know how he managed to find it (he refused to tell me so!) & I am in disbelief when he call me last 3 nights and told me that, he found it. awwhh.. sweet sweet baby.. I owe you a lot and am grateful to have you! So, we went to KL Sentral 2 days ago to meet the person who have it. Wawa is the name. We hope on ERL to get there. My heart pumping harder. I am about to meet my "savior" in a while.. x taw nape gabra.. As soon as we reached there, we head to McD. Coach A was hungry.. sian die x lunch x. *Earlier of the day, I had this bakery course at Kolej Komuniti Hulu Langat-under the Latihan 1Malaysia programme.. =)


Wawa came with her friends. But a while, sayang.. I really hope that she stayed and have hi-tea with us.. to show my gratitude and thanks. Manyy manny thanks to her. I now know that there are lotsa people out there who are sincere, honest and full of integrity.. I wannabe one of them.. =)



2 comments:

Nazz@Purple said...

bkn senang kan nak jmpa org cm tu..

Miz Jac said...

yep naz.. saye pun nak jadi cam die.. x rugi berbuat baik.. malahan, ada perasaan puas dan gembira coz dpt tolong org lain.. kadang2 niat kite terbantut sebab ade pihak lain memandang sikap membantu/baik/lurus ni, merugikan diri sendiri, dengan menyatakan kata2 yg x sedap didengar. hopefully pasnih, pendirian saye x mudah dimanupulasikan.. =)

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates