Friday, September 17, 2010

16th September 2010, Thursday

Happy Birthday Malaysia and Happy Brilliant-Birthday to my love! =)

Well yesterday, Coach A came back from kampung.. Avoid getting caught in traffic jam should he come back this weekend I presume.. =) I am excited.. Been 10 days not seeing him.. :P He left his house at 1.22pm (dat precise Jac?!! Ehe), reach my house at 5.36pm.. Shoot rite away to the Curve for a movie-Resident Evil (3D)! First time going.. First time watching 3D muvi.. Ehe.. Noticed that he's getting darker.. Raya sakan bang? hahaha.. We had our early dinner before the show starts & catch up with each other (although, we sms everyday.. :P).. Poor thing.. After a long drive, he ought to have a good rest.. Instead, going out with me.. "Nampak awak terus hilang penat!" Awwhhh.. sweet pumpkin..

Now.. lets talk about the movie.. (I'm not good at reviewing I warn you.. ehe)

Well.. Firsly..I'm kinda awkward wearing 2 eyeglasses at 1 time! ehe.. Rabun tegar beb! Ahaks.. 2ndly, kinda dizzy at first, but d eyes adapting to it just nice.. the seat was o-k.. (im hoping for a higher back chair!).. the temp pun ok-no shivering at all! surrounding-CHECKED!

*Coach A @ Ginza Clock Tower-Tempat Kejadian*

The movie starts with rainy nite at Japan.. where the plague started.. ehe.. stailll... The Alice(s) were trying to get inside the Umbrella HQ to kill the boss.. Unfortunately, when they almost get him redhanded, he managed to escape! On the heli, the real Alice awaiting for him & trying to kill him.. she almost did it but the bad guy bertindak dengan lebih pantas.. cucuk Alice dengan jarum and neutralised here ability.. Alice said thank you for making her human again.. hahah.. They crashed but Alice still alive.. So, she travelled to Alaska on that cute red-plane to look for the safe place that she heard from the radio. The place called-"Arcadia"

*I love the actions! As seen on the advert! :) Even better!

*Whoaahh the guns looks alive n how i wish the bullet dat projected from the gun were bigger/nearer.. rase macam kite lak yang kene tembak..

[I'll cont. later.. need to finish my task coz I'm going out later in the afternoon]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates