Thursday, September 30, 2010

Quiz Online

Chica, Hani, Tikah n I meet up last night @ Dapur Mas Precint 9.. We were planning to do our CTU quiz online together... I bring along Coach A, dinner+quiz-zing! Ehe.. Well, Our 1st trial to be exact.. We need to answer the quiz provided by our Ustaz ~ online.. It was a multiple choice question.. Now, we did the first quiz (only knew that it was some sort of exercise after we completed the quiz).. The questions were kinda easy, but, the answers, phewwwww.. Need to read lotsa books in order to get the most correct answer.. Ehe.. Afterwards, we tried another quiz-and that was for real. We must answer the 11qs in 1/2 hr time! ehe.. Im kinda excited of this mode.. Altough I didnt do well, 2/5.4? hahaha.. My frenz and I were puzzled n kinda at rage when we got the result.. Ehehe.. You know why; because we were so confident that we get everything right.. ahaha... Good lesson though; never treat anything for granted.. So, 1st experience answering Qs online-not bad at all.. They should do dis more often (faci.).. so, we dont have to do assignments n all dat.. :P hahaha.. Now, I remember I have 2 tasks to do before the dateline.. !! HURRY UPPPP!!! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates