Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13th, 2010~M.O.N.D.A.Y.

I wake up early this morning.. at 5.30am.. It was raining cats and dogs.. Real cold and windy.. but i go ahead with my bath.. brrrrr.. Later on, i cook myself nasi goreng.. afterwards, get prepared to work & off I go! My neighbour didn't balik kampung I guess.. (or maybe just came back yesterday?).. saw a few buluh (lemang) that has been successfully eaten outside of the house.. uuurrgghh.. they must had not noticed that I'm inside the house! =P When I reached the parking area, I can see only a small number of cars parked there.. Otherwise, hari biasa, sure penuh! The traffic was smooth and clear.. (meaning, no need to change d gear so many time.. ahakss) Meanwhile, at the office, only left Mr. Teh and I .. I noticed a few docs that big boss had go through.. so, updates and updates! new folders and new folders! ehe.. but somehow, altough d job is getting lumpy, i love being occupied with work.. (helps me to avoid thinking unneccessary thingy..) So sunyi lorh.. But.. heaven coz i can listen to my playlist aloud! ehe.. ;) The rest of the day will be filled wisely and calmly.. i hope.. yeah!

Well, yesterday I went to my cousin's place at Sentul. I thought the plan to try this Mi Kolok at somewhere-i-don't-know-the-name-but-know-where-it-is is still on.. So, when i reached there, i waited outside and send sms to her.. but after waiting almost an hour, i'm getting confused of why she didn't reply me.. so i tried to reach her, but straight to the voice mail.. hahaha.. waiting for nothing eh.. so, terpaksalah masuk and smile towards the guards so that they let me in.. without asking too much, the gate was opened.. Maybe my looks was much alike with Puss-in-Boots that time.. ahaks.. Knocked the door few times, luckily Cen noticed and open the door for me.. gamal bari wai! ahaks.. and so they were in dreamlands when i reached there.. hahaa.. Una n B immediately wake up  n prepared breakfast.. poridge and boiled egss and fried anchoivies (do i spell it right? haha).. reminds me of my own family.. miss em.. later on, layan DVD of Iban songs-karaoke! luckily theres no mic, otherwise i'm gonna sing my heart out.. Andrewson Ngalai's songs of year 1994/1995 were the best! Then, continue with Ricky El and Sima.. sempat gi gossip2.. hahaha..

Una and B were busy preparing lunch (wait a minute.. we just had our breakfast..?) haha.. thats Iban style.. eating time is fixed! no matter you are full or not, interested or not, the guests will be attended sebaik mungkin.. although sudah makan, and relax, there must be something to munch n drink.. ehe.. the host will do their best, give out what they have to entertain the guests.. so, never let them down and accept the gesture wholeheartedly.. So, mind you, the menu were MARVELLOUS!! Dah lama enda makai lauk Iban.. Kasam Ensabi, Kasam Ikan, Ensabong+Salai Lumik, Kepayang.. Urggghhh!!! Im full n never been full like this.. Yeah, the food that we ate since we were a child will never defeat the food that we have now at somewhere far from home.. yeah baby yeah... After the great lunch, we watching tv.. n then.... penggg! asleepp.. It was very windy at Una's place... :P

After an hour nap, Una wake us up & ajak jalan2.. She wanted to look for something.. the blouses didn't fit her no more.. CONGRATS una! ehehe... So, the nearest place I could think of is Berjaya Times Squares.. It was near.. 10min. drive.. well, because the traffice was clear lah.. During our time at BTS, we wander around; in-n-out of the shops.. had our evening tea @ Mc'D ... (ahaks).. then continue searching.. At last, we did our purchase at the 1st shop that we entered.. hahaha.. afterdat.. balik rumah terus lah.. no play2.. balik 2 boleh pulak aku sesat.. so terpaksala jalan2.. hehehe.. luckily not that far.. phew.. how a missed-turn can turn our head around.. haha.. Later, lepak jap tengok Gong.. ok gak lah.. owh Fasha Sandha.. hope u find the happiness that u r looking for.. =) pastu dinner.. then baru balik.. ehe.. That was the summary for yesterday's activity.. Friday n Saturday? hahaha.. Friday-lepak d whole day at house watching TV-of course, Bones.. Criminal Mind.. Bones.. Criminal Mind.. How I Met Your Mother.. CSI.. Sundel Bolong! (yeah, berjaya tengok muvi seram sensorang! x seram pun.. the hantu was Cun & i hate d reasons y d hantu balas dendam..) Saturday, washing & kemas-ing day! hihihi.. took d whole day..! ape je yg aku buat? hahaha.. btw, duduk tingkat tinggi ini banyak habuk! (alasan.. :P)..

Okies.. g.t.g now.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates