Friday, January 28, 2011

Destinasi Bajet JacJac's Version

Hihihi.. I bet u had watched this series @ 8TV, hosted by Q.. & seriously, I am so tempted to do the same.. Travelling and get to know Malaysia in a whole.. Well, I owez keep my intention away due to money constraint.. But, as time fly by, I actually didn't do/achieve nothing and it is such a waste to let my youth gone without memories to be remembered.. So, I'm gonna be real this time.. Despite who is coming with me, I will plan and travel as far as I could, as many as I would.. I don't wanna sit on my rocking chair (if I live long enuf.. ehehe), reading Harry Potter for the hundreth of time and mumbling "owh.. how i wish."; "owwhh.. i should do this.. do that".. hehehehe.. Let see.. i'm copying these destinations from the series..

I MUST GO!

Locations:-

*       Pulau Pinang
*       Melaka
*       Perlis
*       Pulau Langkawi, Kedah
*       Pulau Pangkor, Perak
*       Negeri Sembilan
*       Ipoh dan Kuala Kangsar, Perak
*       Terengganu
*       Kuantan, Pahang
*       Kelantan
*       Johor Bahru dan Mersing, Johor
*       Kuala Lumpur
*       Pulau Tioman, Pahang
*       Alor Star, Kedah
*       Taman Negara, Pahang
*       Pulau Redang, Terengganu
*       Tasik Kenyir, Terengganu
*       Pulau Labuan
*       Muar, Johor
*       Kuching, Sarawak
*       Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
*       Kuala Selangor, Selangor

Now.. when should I go..? hehehehe

2 comments:

'arif said...

mak aih..banyaknya~

Miz Jac said...

ehehe.. kalu 3-4 tahun lepas start travelling, xdela banyak smpy camni.. heheh. =P

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates