Monday, January 31, 2011

Yesterday..

Yesterday, after the class.. I went home right away.. It was raining heavily. On my way from Puncak Perdana, I saw a car on the side of the road-overturned.. It was badly damaged.. The car was skidded (due to the slippery road), lost his/her control-I assume.. Poor thing.. The fireman just arrived, the moment I pass by.. I reminded myself to be extra careful and alert.. It was really cold indeed.. Luckily I had my shawl with me.. So, I wrapped myself for warmth.. As I drive, I'm wondering how is Coach A doing.. Hope that the weather is nice there.. He was at Perak; the best man for his friend.. I am pretty sure that he was as handsome as ever in his baju melayu.. Ehe..

I arrived at Putrajaya after 40 minutes drive.. I took the new route actually.. Well, just to fulfill my curiousity of finding alternative route to Puncak Perdana.. =)

...

..

.
*Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates