Friday, January 7, 2011

Owh.. owh.. n owhh...

I had tried my best.. but it seem not enough to please them..

I had given my fullest commitment.. but it is useless and endless..

I had sacrified my precious personal time, my personal life, my family, my friends..
that drifted me away from them.. but yet, it is not acknowledged..

I am all out.. I'm a downer..

I had the letter signed "Tiada Halangan".. Still waiting for the right time to break the news.. but it is always bad time here.. I'll send it anyway.. Can't afford to accept criticism no more..  (I admit, I am fragile)... I'm tired somehow.. Living between two Easters Head that combat each other.. You expect nothing but random bullets and arrows almost everyday..

I would like to take the leave of which, I should had done it long time ago...

*You can do better in future Ms Cook! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates