Monday, February 21, 2011

Had a dinner @ Po'Sen, Kajang

Photobucket
Restoran Po' Sen
32 Jalan Baru
Sungai Kantan
43000 Kajang Selangor
Mobile: 013-207 9719 / 013-333 5457
Business Hour: 6pm to 1am
Last night, after a stroll at Metro Kajang Shopping Mall, Coach A brought me to Po'Sen Restaurant, Kajang. I never heard of this restaurant before and I'm so excited to try it out.. The venue is nearby to kajang Stadium. Not that far from where I live. Upon reaching there, I saw an old house (abandoned I guess); a Malay house. It was kinda spooky seeing the house as it was kinda dark and gloomy last nite.. kusss semengat! hahaha.. (How I wish that I bring along the cam so that I can take a photo of it and show it here.. nevermind.. next time ehe..)
Now.. We were welcomed by the peaceful ambience of the restaurant as we entered. The design was splendid! Taking from the Balinese theme I persume. Owhh.. Felt so authentic and classic.. The soothy music on air, the water flows underneath our feet (platform!), the 'bushy' trees (no wonder it is 'hidden').. It made a wonderful-calm-serene feeling inside, a romantic feeling (heavenly!).. uuuuuu... heheh.. Coach A and I had a wonderful talk...
As for the menu, not that different from the others.. Except for sichuan chicken. We didn't try it as Coach A experience 'uneasiness' with his tummy. .hehehe.. But theres a drink called 'nipah' that I wanna try, but 'out of stock'.. They didn't have it that night.. Uuuoohh.. dissapointed.. Ehe.. So instead, I get myself  Lai Chi Kang.. For the food (as always) white rice, ox tail soup, kailan with salted fish and ginger chicken. Not bad.. Perhaps the environment helps us eating peacefully in our own time.. no rush babyy.. ;)
The restaurant is highly recommended & you won't regret being there.. =)
Cheers!

2 comments:

'arif said...

ooo..posen nih..lupa saya..ingatkan yg kat bangi tu awk dah wat post baru..hehe~

Miz Jac said...

ehe.. bangi x dan lagi aa.. ^^

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates