Sunday, February 20, 2011

A peek to the past

I log in to FB this morning & to my surprise, I've been tagged by Cikgu Ong in his album. I am sooo thrilled, happy and I laugh out loud when I saw the photos.. Awwwhh.. All of these photos made me taking the ride on the time machine and so-making-me miss my family.. Now, I copied the photos from his album (I cannot help myself.. ehe)..

Enjoy the photos !:-

*Ami Tet & Ami Nandez as the usherer

*Anis receiving her prize-Class No. 1! =)


*Aniz in her "MATAHARI" costume

*Aniz with her BFF -Bonny in their computer class

*Aniz & Ryan at the backyard..

*Ryan is a "Bruce Lee" wannabe? Ahaks

*Sweet pose from Ami Nandez

*Aniz, Ryan & a friend under the umbrella ^^

*Ami Nandez's birthday!

*Ami Nandez cutting her home-made cake...

*Friends from the neighbourhood


*Ami Nandez, Apa & Ryan.. Apa is handsome here.. eheh..

*God's words for today by Pastor Bunga

*Ami Tet is acting as the caterer.. Fried Meehoon anyone? ehe

*Me & Ryan lazing around..

*Seni, Me, Valentino Igat & Ryan

*Yaaaammmmmmssssseeeeennnnggggg.. hahaha

*The birthday girl

*The Fantastic-Foursome =)

*Indai Jang & Umang.. n Ini on the right! =)

*Last but not least, Cikgu Ong in the 80's! Thanks very much Cikgu for the photos... =)

*Ami Nandez trying her move in ngajat =)

2 comments:

'arif said...

ryan = memang otai ni kecik2 ni..

Miz Jac said...

berkat 'tunjuk ajar' kak long die.. ha3

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates