Monday, September 26, 2011

Health Test

Yesterday, I went to BP Heatlhcare @ Glenmarie, Subang for a Health Test. Went there with Kak Intan (my navigator.. ngeehh).. Well, i bought this voucher from Groupon for RM148 (normal price would be RM300++); for Health Test : Blood and Urine Test Screens over 60 elements + Doctor’s Consultation.

NOTE for myself:-
Highlights•Blood and urine tested for over 60 elements.
•Only takes 10 – 15 minutes. Results ready in 24 hours.
•All doctors licensed to practice in Malaysia.
•Includes a doctor's consultation and complimentary nutritionist consultation.
•32 BP Healthcare outlets nationwide.
•Get 15% off on other BP Health comprehensive screening packages.

Fine Print•Redemption period: Sep 6, 2011 – Oct 6, 2011.
•Bookings must be made between Aug 28, 2011 – Sep 29, 2011.
•Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
•Refer below write-up for full list of outlets, contact numbers and redemption hours.
•May buy and use many.
•Customers required to fast 6 – 8 hours before taking test. Only intake of plain water permitted.
•Mild bruising may occur.
•Valid at all 32 BP Healthcare Group outlets nationwide.

Well.. to be honest, I've been gathering all my strength quite sometime to undergo this test- am scared of needles lah.. heheh..  dats y I don't know my blood type is.. :P bile nurse tu cucuk tangan nak amek darah, memang x pandang die langsung..! bile dah siap, tengok darah tu rase mcm nak pengsan dah. .naseb bek merah.. kalo putih, memang keturunan Mahsuri lah mokcik ni yer.. hahaha.. kiddin..

So, the report suppose to be ready within 2-3 days working. I need to call up first for collecting it. Prior to that, ada juga undergo BMI test. Everything is normal. Cuma I put on weight sket (1st machine kate 50kg.. 2nd machine kate 49kg.. i'll take 49kg lah! =) ) haha.. the the nurse advise me to (i) reduce my fat!, (ii) increase my water level-wait a minute, wat water? ngeeeh, (iii) put on more muscle-means, to exercise regularly..! giggles.. overall, it was just a simple procedure. Hopefully the report turns out nicely (harap xdela penyakit pape ke.. ).. after 1 hour there, bagi sebotol bekalan PU, we were done.. hehehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates