Saturday, November 12, 2011

Struggle for tomorrow

We will sit for 1 quiz n 2 tests tomorrow.. 3 in a row! So, today is the day of struggle.. To read and to revise.. Hoping that I can insert as much input as possible.. Well.. the struggle just started early in the morning, with a few hours gap in the afternoon.. now after dinner, the eyelids seem not giving much cooperation.. not much to expect tomorrow but 'walking like a blind mice'.. ehe.. I do regret for not prepare myself earlier.. I don't know why my interest to study decreasing now.. this semester especially.. I didn't 'attend' i-classes.. I didn't response or participate.. 


I'm almost coming to the end of the semester in fact.. As such, I can't go back, stop or postpone.. I have to finish this. By hook or crook.. Aihh.. *im sad seeing myself* .. whatever it is, I mustn't stop here and let situation take over control. Eventhough I can't catch up & I did miss some assignments  + escape classes (definitely effecting the carry marks); I should put a good end this semester. Well, of course, pass all the subjects.. (Amin!)


Somehow rather, I can't get it.. cobaan & dugaan, comes in, one by one.. It really effects me indirectly.. I cried and looking for a shoulder to cry on, but.. it must has been too frequent I experienced this 'break down', so the shoulder step away & ask me to stand on my own.. heh.. true fact, i am unstable.. so.. am desperately in need a special stabilizer to get me up on my feet again! hahahaha..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates