Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Baka Cigu"

“Baka cigu”.. All of sudden, I remembered someone assuming me as a school teacher. Ehe..  I believe that he judging me by the way I dressed. Perhaps, my attitude or most likely because of the glasses that I’m wearing! Ehe.. Well, I W-A-S a teacher, Guru Sandaran Tidak Terlatih. One of my valuable and memorable experiences. Love teaching the Level 2 students, but Level 1, hu-uh, I need a special course/training for that.. ahaks.. 

*Uhh.. well.. not as 'cute' as this lah.. hahah


We were like chatting on and off as we came from the same district. We were in the same express boat, travelling to Sibu (on my way back to KL) and we didn’t manage to get ourselves own seat, so we have to stand at the boat’s stairs; together with some others passengers. Truly packed like Milo Packed! Ahaks..  Well, I really hate standing for a long period. I will feel dizzy and out of breath! So, after standing for an hour, I decided to go outside of the boat and seat on the roof-top. (Yup.. you're right.. on the roof-top.. and the boat is moving at high speed..) Alright, the speed was super, my shirt almost unbuttoned! Ahaks..  It was afternoon and of course, the sun ray is burning the skin. But the wind rushing on my face kinda made me 'rejuvenate' and fresh.. ehe..

*I'll upload the vid and some photos later.. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates