Monday, April 18, 2011

Me Need New Phone + Lappy? ^^

I've been facing this lil 'hardship' few days back. I can't reply the text message from my mobile phone althought I've been switching off/on the phone and deleting all unimportant messages, including photos and videos. Still, I can't send em out! At the same time, my lappy is giving trouble too (OS is not found?!!)

Haiiyyyyaaaa..

Now.. I'm really eyeing and drooling this lil piece of HTC Desire HD awesome rite? Ehe..  Yesterday when I met the duo-duo; Cha+Fahmi & Lenny+Ayie, I did ask which one is better-HTC Desire or iPhone 4. Since Cha is a phone freak, I knew I can rely on her opinion.. heheh.. now, she told me that for the time being, the best is HTC Desire HD. Even Fahmi seconded her.. hehehe... I guess I know what to "hunt" now. =)

As for the lappy, I really need a new one. Dzul said, nothing much can be done to my lappy last time. I bet the grace period for the lappy has ended. Uohh.. I'm thinking of having a desktop pc instead. Like Coach A said, it is better to have one coz I can upgrade the hadware, the storage is bigger, and of course, I can upload lotsa software n games! (actually, that was his line.. not mine.. hahaha) for the lappy, I don't think I need one. Perhaps theres someone who is sweet and loving enough to give me ipad 2 for my upcoming birthday? (ehem ehem) hahaha.. mimpi je lah kamu kok! =)

Lalalalalalala~

Lets start the day with a smile and happy face shall we?
Monday is not forever Blue! It could be Monday-Funday..

Cheers!!!

6 comments:

'arif said...

beli lappy yg bagus dan beli hp yg biase2 pun ok..

Miz Jac said...

lappy or desktop pc..? hehehe..

'arif said...

laptop kot..nanti senang awk nk pi mane2 wat assigmt, presentation, discussion etc..

Miz Jac said...

uhukkk.. beeekk lahh

'arif said...

haa..hp baru dah ada, laptop dah bagi pinjam dulu..xdpt 3 pointer, siappp! grrr!

Miz Jac said...

atutt atutttt.. hahahah..

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates