Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Mandi Bunga"

Because of not getting married (at this age), 'overtake' by d younger sis, and being rejected few times, a fren jokingly told me; go for "mandi bunga".. kuikui.. I think she is right.. But does it really help? ..and.. whether, it is appropriate for me to do it? Not listed in my custom though (nowadays, people taking other's practice and applied it in theirs.. assimilate..)..  urmm.. but, spending time relaxing in a tub full with flowers is awesomeness!


My own understanding of "Mandi Bunga":-

  • to regain the youthfulness
  • to chase away the bad elements
  • to freshen the body
  • to increase the aura
  • for body-good-smell.. =P
I believe that, these are not only it. Maybe you can share some with me? =)

4 comments:

'arif said...

err..mandi bunga ke mandi susu lg best?

Miz Jac said...

hahaha.. mandi bunga untuk menaikkan seri.. mandi susu untuk menggebukan kulit! dua2 best! hahaha..

Nazz@Purple said...

naz pernah dgr..dr segi sainsnye..setiap bunga ni ade aura tersendiri..so kalo kt mandi bunga..diri akan bertambah seri..dan lebih berkeyakinan..

Miz Jac said...

naz ~ oh ho.. tu lah tu.. tapi kan, just simply mix all d flowers & mandi ke or ade some 'additional practice' yg kene kite buat? ehe.. ^^

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates