Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Am I ready...?

I really wanted to settle down.. but.. I'm not sure whether I am good to do so.. I know that it is on God's willing, and I know that, I am lacking here and there.. I also realized that, there are so many things that I should know, but I don't.. how to be a good wifey if so..? how to be a good mum then? 


Pending.. waiting.. delaying.. denying..struggling..   


I'm kinda boring estranged with the situation.. I know I should make a kick-start..  So.. since the year is almost coming to the end.. I should make new resolution.. ekekekeke.. I won't mention about my last year's resolution (whether I achieved what I'm planning/targetting) simply because my life today is totally derailed with the original planning.. lalalalala~


Well.. 2012.. what is so special with it..? 


TAHUN LOMPAT! 


yiiippieee.. February have 29 days next year.. I'm thinking of getting married on 29th February 2011.. baru kelassss.. celebrate anniversary 4 tahun sekali.. ada sanggup? TIDAKKKK! ahaha.. nay nay.. I'm just saying it.. this is just fiction..! ^__^


Actually, I don't dare to think or plan as I might failed-refer to previous "bukan main semangat punya plan".. (pessimistic again!).. But.. its new year, new day, new heed.. i need new me! =)


TO-DO-LIST:-


*Put more faith in self. And Effort. And Confidence. 


*Take Discipline seriously.. heheheh.. 


*Get balance in life.. PERFECT LIFE = ENJOY WORK+STUDY+LEISURE+FAMILY+FRIENDS+LOVA


*Improve good manners.. Improve social skills.. 


*Educate self with ilmu dunia dan ilmu akhirat.. 


Haaaa.. wish me luck lah yerr.. sebarang cadangan mahupun nasihat amatlah dialu-alukan.. =)















3 comments:

SNM said...

Omooo...Kumbati (^^,) Fighting!!!
Yeesss2~

'arif said...

nyangkak diatur petara.. :)

Miz Jac said...

Yana ~ fightoo-oo! ^__^

Coach A ~ iyerrr.. udah lama tua besulu.. begulai tua begagai.. kemaya ka jadi deh? =P

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates