Saturday, December 31, 2011

Perlis Day 2

On the 2nd day, our team will play against PPUM for the quarter final round. Seriously, my mixed feeling getting worst. Ijal said my face turned pale (nape muke ko pucat Jac? hahaha).. semua adalah.. rase nak ceri beri.. rase nak demam.. Gosh..! well.. we played so and so this time around. We only battled at the end of the game. Too late to recover. That made us lost. Well.. we managed to go this far, so, a big achievement I would say. Tak pernah team KeTTHA especially perempuan sampai ke level nih derang kate. Entahla, I don't know. But, I'm kinda regret coz I didn't do all out.. Eheehhe.. no biggie. next time cube lagi.. hope taun depan ade and I can join! ^^


After the game finished, we head back to the hotel. Pack our things and then check out. After that, a must go destination: Padang Besar! It's kinda far though and I fall asleep. As we arrived, we were given like less than 1 hours to eat and shop! Gheeweez! Evrything was in hurried and I don't feel like shopping. But I managed to buy beras pulut hitam and some jajan. together with a set of baby-mattress. Thats for Sofy.. ^^.. After that, we head back to Putrajaya. A veeeeerrryyyy looongggg journey.. Tidor and bangun lik semula pun x sampai2.. ahaks..


As we reached KeTTHA, it already midnight. Merry Christmas! With Coach A, tumpang Aizad. Get my lappy at P15 and later, go back to P9. Mak is still awake. I tried to connect the internet, but I can't do so. seems that something wrong with the modem. so, just a simple text to my siblings and apa wishing em christmas. *the feeling was kinda sad as we were not together at this special occasion due to unforeseen circumstances... 


Whatever it is, 2011 is coming to the end. Am hoping for a better tomorrow. ^^


Happy holiday and Happy New Year 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates