Monday, December 12, 2011

When I'm at the "Stage"

Last Saturday, we had this presentation session at Puncak Alam; under the Comm. for Professional subject. We need to deliver 2 speeches, (i) informative and (ii) persuasive. Well, its not simply go there and talk, as we need to prepare the outlines & of course, necessary aid. As for me, I do look forward for this but, I didn't make enough preparation. I thought that, everything will go fine but when its my turn, the butterfly in my stomach keeps flying here n there that I forgotten the script! That made everything 'ke laut' & it must been  really awful and embarrassing to talk like an idiot there.. Aihhh.. I've been crazily practiced the lines in my car, on my way there. Seems ok and I enjoyed myself. (*a lorry driver notice me 'rehearsing' my script & buzz his horn! cishhh.. and I was late like 2 hours! *serious fail!).. Gheezzz.. Its over already, and now just waiting for the carry marks & less than a month, our final exam. 


"Diri sendiri yang boleh mengubah nasib diri.."  Aihh.. that line keeps echoing in my head lately.. "Change for the sake of yourself, your children, and your next kin".. again, that lingers very often too.. 

3 comments:

TiTi said...

The minute u think of giving up, think of the reason why u held on so long hehehe caiyok! :D

'arif said...

bukannya 'tinggal sebulan lagi final"..tapi "masih ada sebulan sebelum final"! Jadi, masih ada masa utk berubah..

Kena DISIPLIN...DISIPLIN..DISIPLIN..! baru boleh berjaya

Miz Jac said...

TT ~ I stay till now for d sake of my loves one.. =) thanks for the reminder..

Coach A ~ U had great faith in me.. but i owez let u down.. so sorry about that..

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates