Thursday, December 16, 2010

2010 about to leave~~

Weehhhuuu... Today is 16th December 2010; another 15 days to go & its 2011! Phew.. When I was a child, I always looking forward for new year.. Of course the countdown party. fireworks.. karaoke at midnight.. n of course, get to buy new school uniforms, books, stationeries, shoes, etc.. n the utmost can't wait is when the school opens for i can meet my friends & learn new thing.. (with a lil injection of pride getting the seniority status in school.. ehehehe).. but its different when you are an adult.. well, we have to prepare for the party.. we have to get prepare with the budget.. we have to think what to buy or what not to.. etc.. etc.. etc.. Seriously, I HATE BEING AN ADULT! hahaha..

Well.. its being a norm to evaluate what we have done the whole year & to decide whether we had achieved our new year resolution.. Well.. Mine was absolutely out of target..
Ehe.. you'll see the difference here:-


[ Daaayyuumm..! Its hurting real bad to see this.. ha3.. ;) ]

Alrite.. It's been a 'long year' in 2010.. I've been through a lot of ups n downs in life.. Somehow rather, I feel that my journey is still a long way to go.. It's gonna take more than forever for me to really understands the meaning of life.. So many sorry.. regrets.. hurts.. torments.. losts.. hatred.. disastifactions.. but yet, Love came in disguise.. the Love that accepts me of who I am.. who respect me.. who is tender and gentle.. Love that brings sunshine in my life.. love that gives hope and never get bored in making me believe of myself.. I am thankful for the blessing and I hope; that love is the final and for eternity..

for year 2011, I hope for nothing else..
but a better JacJac..
Wish me luck fellas! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates