Sunday, December 12, 2010

Twas a netballer.. =)

I started playing netball when I was in Standard 4.. I started as a substitute.. :P later.. after gaining a few experience and master some skills, I became the Center.. Was a dedicated Centre until Form 2... So many girls wanted the position badly (which I can't understand why..), that they pull their face with others.. (so choosyy laahh..) erkk? (because of fame? maybbbeee.. ) so, I decided to step back.. Made me a winger.. WA can, WD also can.. made me a good player though, whereas, i can play any positions because I love netball and i don't mind with the position thingy. (not trying to boast here.. heheh.. ) the best part is, when you r in a strong team, being a GK is heaven! hahaha.. Now, when im moving to the new school, I become a GA; sometimes GS.. until present.. ooopssie.. last year to be exact, December 2009.. ehehe.. =P

Well, for me, every positions in a netball team do special in every means.. Center is the heart of a team, the WD, GD helps to defend, the WA, GA helps each other to forward the ball to GS; of which GS is the final destination+the dream of points addition.. ehe.. Netball is about tactic, discipline, coordination, passion, teamwork.. its about finding the right time to do the right thing.. its about satisfaction and friendship!

Owhh. i miss my time with my teammates.. =)


*This was taken in year 2008 @ Kelantan.. M with the KPPK team back then.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates