Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy December ^^

Ehe.. I've been telling myself that m gonna experience a few surprises this month of December.. Well.. to start.. JPP Treasure Hunt 2010.. It was indeed a pleasant experience.. Never crossed my mind that we will b d champ! Hehehehe.. Yesterday was my nephew's 1st birthday-which i believe most of you know him; darling Raymos Fernandez.. Ehehe.. (HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!! Can't wait to meet him.. approx. 11 days to go! ehe..)


Now today, 10th of December.. our exam result.. ehe.. guess what, I made it! (I mean, no fail papers.. eheh).. My GPA increased and I'm very proud of myself because I managed to do much better than the previous semester.. Thanks to the dedicated lecturers! Love u all! heheheh.. It is my goal to do better in each semesters... I'm not a brilliant student though, and my CGPA was K-Ok only.. ehe..

My objective is very clear; self-development!

Can't wait for the next surprises! =)

CHEERS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates