Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lanun-Lanun 1st Hunt

Well, I had received an email from JPP inviting to participate in their 2010 Treasure Hunt. They were promoting "wat is sewerage" to public-awareness.. Well, although I'm working in the ministry that responsible for it, I don't know much though. Ehe.. (shammeeeee!).. I love treasure hunting, so,  I went looking for team mate and I also asked Kak Intan to participate too because I knew she shares the same interest.. ehe.. Well, my team consist of 4 members:-myself, Echa, Coach A (driver), & Mr. Navi. Coach A & I named our team as Lanun-Lanun (we couldn't think of any other better ideas meh! ehe). So, the hunting starts at app. 9am, soon after the briefing @ Auditorium Parcel E on  Dec 4th, 2010, Saturday morning.

3 of my members were 1st timers & I applaud them for their job well done. They really get the game real fast.. Congratulations! Ehe.. KSU graced the flag-off ceremony that morning.. (She has been coughing during her speech.. poor thing.. hope that she recovered soon..) When it was our turn, we reset the counter and followed the tulips 'dedicately'.. Ehe.. We managed to follow the map until we lost our way @ Nilai for 1 hour. That was because misread the tulips! Ehe.. Despite the lost & diziness, we managed to reach Thistle PD 10 min. late... means 4 points penalty!  =)

Ehe.. Here.. Catch some of our pictures! Ehe..














WE ARE THE CHAMPION!
Hurraaayyyyy!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates