Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Teambuilding @ Bukit Merah Laketown Resort

I went to a teambuilding course @ Bukit Merah Laketown Resort, Perak @ 23-25 Nov. 2010. It was organized by our HR Dept. for those who have not achieved the attending-7-day-courses-a-year.. hehehehe.. Well, when I seek for my boss' permission to participate, I was surprised that she let me go.. It was like once in a blue moon.. "She really-really- really let me go?!" Ehe.. well, all these while it was really hard to attend courses esp. courses that doesn't "related" with my job.

Well, I was quite awkward during the course. I'm a lady with no interesting personality nor excellent PR.. Yeah, as expected, am not that good in making acquaintance.. (but was elected as the Penghuluwati? wat der park?! hahah) So, I was thinking of keeping down low and go with the flow.. I did enjoy my time there although I felt something missing somewhere... Maybe because I don't have my good friends around? Naahh. It was just that I haven't gone to any courses for quite sometime now.. Ehe.. well, I did learn a lot too; especially pertaining to workplace relationship. Well, OM normal thingy; supervisors, subordinates, office, upwards, downwards, delegating, how to work together, etc.. ehe.. the faci also touches a lil bit about relationship between hubby-wifey; more to family institution i would say. He told us that, one's performance is very much affected with his/her well being at home.. Next thing is, every relationship must have 'LOVE'.. It is not a lovey-dovey term occay? ehe.. when you have love to one another, you will have the emphaty.. and that made you  a person with "heart". Never look down others as they are humans like yourself; which is, human is the most perfect creation that ever He made. What made us so special and what made us different is the way we think & what is inside us.. Nobody is wrong, it is only opinion that can be mend for a betterment. Made me interested to become a motivator; like Pak Ya.. ehe..

Well, I did take some photos during the session. Do enjoy them.. peace! =)















* I WANNA ATTEND MORE COURSES! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates